Java to AS

I’m a little familiar with AppleScript more than with JavaScript & need help converting the script below into AS. I need to choose a folder of files, open each of the files in it and import the styles from the source document which I partially have below but not sure how to import the styles via AS.

var MyFolderWithFiles = Folder.selectDialog ("Choose a folder");
var sourceFile = File.openDialog("Choose the styles source");
var myFiles = MyFolderWithFiles.getFiles("*.indd");

for(i = 0; i < myFiles.length; i++) {
	theFile = myFiles[i];
	app.scriptPreferences.userInteractionLevel = UserInteractionLevels.NEVER_INTERACT;
	var targetDoc = app.open(theFile, true);
	app.scriptPreferences.userInteractionLevel = UserInteractionLevels.INTERACT_WITH_ALL;
	targetDoc.importStyles(ImportFormat.CHARACTER_STYLES_FORMAT, sourceFile, GlobalClashResolutionStrategy.LOAD_ALL_WITH_OVERWRITE);
	targetDoc.importStyles(ImportFormat.PARAGRAPH_STYLES_FORMAT, sourceFile, GlobalClashResolutionStrategy.LOAD_ALL_WITH_OVERWRITE);
	targetDoc.close(SaveOptions.YES);
}

The AS version I have so far:

set source_folder to choose folder with prompt "Select folder containing InDesign docs to which to import character style \"C-XXX\" and paragraph style \"P-XX\"."

set source_folder to choose folder with prompt "Select a source doc"
tell application "Finder" to set theFiles to files of source_folder whose name extension is "indd"
repeat with oneFile in theFiles
	tell application id "com.adobe.InDesign"
		set user interaction level of script preferences to never interact
		activate
		set myDocument to open (oneFile as alias)
		tell myDocument

-- import the character & paragraph styles from source .

--=========
			close myDocument saving yes

--=========

tell application id "com.adobe.InDesign"
				set user interaction level of script preferences to interact with all
			end tell
			--=========
		end tell
	end tell
end repeat

Model: iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
AppleScript: Version 2.10 (194)
Browser: Safari 604.5.6
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.13 Developer Beta 3)

Hi. Rather than interpreting Javascript, search the application’s AS dictionary. For novice scripters, it may initially be hard to read, but regularly referencing it will help you understand more about AS syntax intricacies and overall behaviors.

tell application "Finder" to set aliaslist to my (choose folder)'s files as alias list

tell application "Adobe InDesign CS3"'s document 1
	repeat with this in aliaslist's items
		import styles format text styles format from this global strategy load all with overwrite
	end repeat
end tell

Thanks Marc