Login to PandoraBoy via Applescript - New Pandora has broken login

I have read this thread: http://macscripter.net/viewtopic.php?id=28414

and have a related but somewhat different question:

I subscribe to Pandora and have been using Pandoraboy to control Pandora as it is applescriptable. Well, Pandora has now made it so that PB does not log in automatically, even though I am a paid user. PB appears to just show the Pandora opening webpage in its small box. There is a “sign in” which, although part of the page, does not show in the PB window; one must scroll to it and click.

From that point one is taken to the Pandora sign in page. Although one can tab to the “username” and “Password” text entry boxes, a control-v to paste won’t paste a preset text string; it must be entered manually. Once PB is working, though, all the usual applescripts work fine.

The big issue is that I’ve been running PB as an unsupervised app for my whole house audio. The changes Pandora has made have basically broken PB, and afaik there are no other scriptable genre services.

An alternative would be to just do UI scripting for the Pandora Safari site itself and discard PB entirely. It’s not perfect by any means, and I’ve had to UI script PB itself to get the commands to work reliably. However, I use Indigo (perceptiveautomation.com) and there is a neat little embedded applescript that pulls the track, playlist, artist info off PB and feeds them into variables, making PB much more useful. If, on the other hand, someone could tell me how to get the track, artist and album info directly from the Pandora site, and also how to do thumbs up/down, and next/previous track perhaps that would solve all the problems permanently.

Thanks, and any help would be appreciated!

Model: intel mac mini
Browser: Safari 534.51.22
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.6)

Would appreciate any thoughts on this…