MacSpeech Dictate Applescript Help

I am working with some of the Project Jarvis Source Code by Chad Barraford http://www.projetjarvis.com as I am trying to create my own jarvis. I am currently working with the following source code, trying to integrate a speech function based on the following applescript.

tell application “MacSpeech Dictate International”
set microphone to dictation
end tell
set library to (load script ((“/Users/porter1/desktop/Library.scpt”) as POSIX file))
say “yes sir”
library’s speak({true, “yes sir”})
repeat
display dialog “Speech Text” default answer “”
set myCommand to text returned of result
set myReturn to library’s process_command(myCommand, “Speech”, “Jarvis”)
library’s speak({true, myReturn})
if myReturn does not start with “I’m sorry” then exit repeat
end repeat
tell application “MacSpeech Dictate International”
set microphone to command operation
end tell

What I am trying to do is integrate commands for jarvis directly into the following script without using the library file. The reason for this is I don’t have access to the other scripts that are dependent on the library file. Basically I want to say “jarvis” and get a response as “yes sir” in return, when the text box comes up asking for a command I want to be able to say “check mail” based on the script I have written below and have it all run from the script above.

repeat
tell application “Mail”
set unreadMessages to (get every message of mailbox “INBOX” of account “Slicecomputerservices” whose read status is false)
repeat with eachMessage in unreadMessages
say “Subject.” using “Alex”
say (get subject of eachMessage) using “Alex”
say “Message” using “Alex”
say (get content of eachMessage) using “Alex”
set read status of eachMessage to true
end repeat
end tell
end repeat

Again I need to be able to do this without the library file as I can’t get it to work because I don’t have all the required files. for the library file source code please refer to my earlier post
http://macscripter.net/viewtopic.php?pid=155971#p155971

googleman 76