mising images

Hi,
I am having this piece of code to generate the images name. I want to generate only missing images, not all images, what should to do.

Please advice me on it.

tell application "QuarkXPressâ„¢ 4.11" activate -- set myDoc to document 1 tell document 1 set Doc_Name to name set file_path to file path as string set ASTID to AppleScript's text item delimiters set AppleScript's text item delimiters to ":" set Parent_Path to (text items 1 thru -2 of file_path as string) & ":" set AppleScript's text item delimiters to ASTID set thePic to (count of picture box) as integer repeat with x from 1 to thePic set ImgPath to file path of image x set AppleScript's text item delimiters to ":" set ImgName to last text item of (ImgPath as string) set ImgName to ImgName & " " set AppleScript's text item delimiters to "" my write_Report(Doc_Name, ImgName, Parent_Path) end repeat end tell end tell on write_Report(Doc_Name, ImgName, Parent_Path) set The_Report to Parent_Path & Doc_Name & "“Missing Images.txt" try open for access file the The_Report with write permission write ImgName to file the The_Report starting at eof close access file the The_Report on error close access file the The_Report end try end write_Report
Thanks
Rajeev

Hi All,

This is the another script which is generating the missing fonts report, I want the same type of script to generate the missing image report.

Pleas do some needful.

set Input_Folder to choose folder with prompt "Choose folder has Quark Files" without invisible tell application "Finder" set Quark_Files to files in Input_Folder if (not (exists folder ((Input_Folder as string) & "SUCCESS"))) then set Good_Folder to make new folder at Input_Folder with properties {name:"SUCCESS"} else set Good_Folder to folder ((Input_Folder as string) & "SUCCESS") end if if (not (exists folder ((Input_Folder as string) & "FAILURE"))) then set Bad_Folder to make new folder at Input_Folder with properties {name:"FAILURE"} else set Bad_Folder to folder ((Input_Folder as string) & "FAILURE") end if end tell tell application "Finder" to set item_list to every file of Input_Folder tell application "QuarkXPressâ„¢ 4.11" repeat with this_item in item_list open the file (this_item as string) use doc prefs yes remap fonts no do auto picture import yes without reflow set Doc_Name to name of the front document tell application "QuarkXPressâ„¢ 4.11" activate tell document 1 set Doc_Name to name set Doc_Name to Doc_Name as string set file_path to get the file path set file_path to file_path as string set Missing_Fonts to {} set Font_List to font list repeat with This_Font in Font_List if ID of This_Font as number < 0 then set end of Missing_Fonts to name of This_Font & return end if end repeat set file_path to file path -- as text set file_path to file_path as string set ASTID to AppleScript's text item delimiters set AppleScript's text item delimiters to ":" set Parent_Path to (text items 1 thru -2 of file_path) & "FAILURE:" set Parent_Path to Parent_Path as string set AppleScript's text item delimiters to ASTID if Missing_Fonts is not {} then set Missing_Fonts to Missing_Fonts as string display dialog Missing_Fonts my write_Report(Doc_Name, Missing_Fonts, Parent_Path) close saving no end if end tell end tell end repeat end tell on write_Report(Doc_Name, Missing_Fonts, Parent_Path) set The_Report to Parent_Path & Doc_Name & "“Missing Fonts.txt" try open for access file the The_Report with write permission write Missing_Fonts to file the The_Report starting at eof close access file the The_Report on error close access file the The_Report end try end write_Report
Thanks

Hi Rajeev,

Do it like as given

tell application “QuarkXPress”
activate
– set myDoc to document 1
tell document 1
set Doc_Name to name
set file_path to file path as string
set ASTID to AppleScript’s text item delimiters
set AppleScript’s text item delimiters to “:”
set Parent_Path to (text items 1 thru -2 of file_path as string) & “:”
set AppleScript’s text item delimiters to ASTID
set thePic to (count of picture box) as integer
repeat with x from 1 to thePic
set ImgPath to file path of image x
if (missing of image x is true) then --This is added new
set AppleScript’s text item delimiters to “:”
set ImgName to last text item of (ImgPath as string)
set ImgName to ImgName & "
"
set AppleScript’s text item delimiters to “”
my write_Report(Doc_Name, ImgName, Parent_Path)
end if
end repeat
end tell
end tell
on write_Report(Doc_Name, ImgName, Parent_Path)
set The_Report to Parent_Path & Doc_Name & ““Missing Images.txt”
try
open for access file the The_Report with write permission
write ImgName to file the The_Report starting at eof
close access file the The_Report
on error
close access file the The_Report
end try
end write_Report

Vaasu

Browser: Firefox 2.0.0.14
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.4)