Multi-User password protect script.

i have a single user password protect script working. I have ben trying to make it a multi user script tho so i can have 2+ people use the same login that then leeds to different sub-scripts for each> plz help ive ben stuck for weeks!!!

set user1 to "username"
set pass1 to "1234"

ignoring case
	ignoring white space

if text returned of (display dialog "Enter Username" default answer "" buttons ("continue") default button 1) is equal to user1 and text returned of (display dialog "Enter Password" default answer "" buttons ("Login") default button 1 with hidden answer) is equal to pass1 then

say "access granted. welcom back Mr. Petrosky"

--insert target script here

else
			say "access denied"

if text returned of (display dialog "Enter Username" default answer "" buttons ("continue") default button 1) is equal to user1 and text returned of (display dialog "Enter Password" default answer "" buttons ("Login") default button 1 with hidden answer) is equal to pass1 then

else

say "access Denied"

else

say "access Denied"

tell application "Finder"
						do shell script "kill -15 `ps ax | grep -i loginwindow | grep -v grep | cut -c 1-6`"
					end tell

end if
			end if
		end if
	end ignoring
end ignoring

the unix shell script is for a farce logout.

plz help!!!

Is this what you want?

set user1 to "user1"
set pass1 to "1234"

set user2 to "user2"
set pass2 to "5678"

set user3 to "user3"
set pass3 to "9012"

set theUserName to text returned of (display dialog "Enter Username" default answer "" buttons {"continue"} default button 1)
set thePass to text returned of (display dialog "Enter Password" default answer "" buttons ("Login") default button 1 with hidden answer)

if theUserName is equal to user1 and thePass is equal to pass1 then
	say "access granted. welcom back user1"
else if theUserName is equal to user2 and thePass is equal to pass2 then
	say "access granted. welcom back user2"
else if theUserName is equal to user3 and thePass is equal to pass3 then
	say "access granted. welcom back user3"
else
	say "access Denied"
end if

thank you thats just what i wanted.