Multiple displays of the same window

I have just ventured into ApplescriptObjC from Applescript and am trying to create a project that will display the same window 3 or 4 times. I help out at a local animal charity and want to display owner’s names together with all the animals they have adopted. So far I have a window with a table view of owner’s names and for each name selected another window is displayed showing animal details but for multiple animals each window removes the previous displayed. I am using setFrameOrigin to display the window in a different area but it still removes the previous display. Is there a way to do this, any help gratefully received.

Model: iMac
AppleScript: 2.5.1 (138.1)
Browser: Safari 536.30.1
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.8)

What sort of info are you displaying for each animal? Could it be displayed in a table? That is, a single window with a list of people, and when you click on a person the table lists the details of all their pets. That’s going to be a lot simpler to do.

Thanks for reply, I am currently working my way through your ebook, that’s what inspired me to try this project, anyway, there is a lot of information to display, dates in and out, microchip numbers and dates, fosterer details, photos of animal etc so not sure if I can display all that in one table, is there another way?

You could have a table that showed the main values, and when you select a row, it shows the other stuff for that animal. It’s a compromise on what they can see at once, but it’s going to be easier to do.

I followed your suggestion and now have a window that displays all the details from an animal table from an owner table so works well, not as elegant as I wanted but it was easy to accomplish so thanks for your help.