Multiple Excel Sheets exported as a Single CSV file..

Hi there i am fairly new to applescript although not new to programming, i am trying to write an end to end solution that will convert an excel work book with multiple sheets in to a single CSV file. The CSV will be converted to xml to be used with adobe illustrator to make multiple graphs/charts.

set templateFile to choose file with prompt "Select the Excel workbook to convert:"
set theWorkbookName to name of (info for templateFile)
set theFileInfo to info for templateFile

tell application "Microsoft Excel"
   open templateFile
   set theSheets to sheets of the active workbook
   repeat with nextSheet in theSheets
       set sheetName to name of nextSheet
       activate object worksheet sheetName
       tell active sheet
           insert into range range "a1:z1" shift shift down
           set value of cell "a1" to sheetName & "_ZZZ"
       end tell
       copy range (range "A1:Z100" of sheetName of active workbook)
       tell sheet "Sheet3" of active workbook
           if value of range "A1" = "" then
               set rNext to range "A1"
           else
               set rNext to get offset of range ("A" & (first row index of (get end range ("A" & (count rows)) direction toward the top))) row offset 1
           end if
           paste worksheet destination rNext
       end tell
   end repeat
   save the active workbook in theWorkbookName & "go.csv"

The problem is that when i open the exported csv i get the first 3 sheets plus the first 2 sheets again
i.e. i get 5 sheets in total ( actually 6 as sheet3 is also repeated, however this is because it is part of the active sheets).
Is there anyway to either copy to an external file then export that file as 1 sheet, or failing that copy the current sheet to the next sheet and then export the final sheet as the active sheet.
and finally how do i create a variable that could store all the copied sheets then write that to a single sheet…
any help would be fantastic!

keith

Model: G4
AppleScript: 2.1
Browser: Safari 531.22.7
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.4)