MYOB AccountEdge "Record ID" Issue

I’ve been using AppleScript for five years to shuttle information back and forth between AccountEdge and a custom FileMaker Pro database that I use in my business. I wrote all the AppleScripts and designed and coded the FileMaker databases myself, so I’m very familiar with the AppleScript technology. The new version of AccountEdge 2009 (version 13) contains new AppleScript commands. The commands themselves seem to work just fine, but I’m having an issue identifying the Record ID of the sale or purchase which I’m trying to reference with an AppleScript command.

Is anyone out there familiar with the new version of MYOB AccountEdge? There seems to be no way to find out the Record ID of a sale or purchase without individually importing that sale first. (The Record ID is returned in that case.) I’d like to know how to access the Record ID of all of the thousands of sales and purchases that already exist in my MYOB file. Simply exporting a sale and looking at the information reveals that what is exported is the Record ID of the corresponding customer or vendor card, not the Record ID of the sale or purchase itself.

Thanks in advance!

Model: iMac (20-inch mid-2007)
AppleScript: 1.10.7
Browser: Safari 525.27.1
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.4)