Need help scripting Illustrator and Acrobat workflow

Hello everyone! I need some help with something that can hopefully be done.

I work at a printing company and we send out PDF proofs. I am trying to streamline the process as much as possible. Right now I have to export the PDF from Quark/InDesign), have an Acrobat batch sequence add a watermark, then I have an action in Illustrator (CS4) that will outline all of the PDFs in a folder. After that I combine the PDFs of the same job number. Finally I run another Acrobat batch sequence that will insert our proof sign off page as the first page of the PDF and set the initial view to 100%.

Is it possible to script something (droplet maybe) that would allow me to export the PDF and then the rest is done by the script?

Thanks for the help!

Edit…This is OSX 10.4.11 if that matters.

I have been doing some searching and I found a block of code that should trigger a batch sequence in Acrobat Pro but it is not working for me.

activate application "Adobe Acrobat Pro"
tell application "System Events"
	tell process "Acrobat"

click menu item "Batch Processing..." of menu 1 of menu item "Document Processing" of menu 1 of menu bar item "Advanced" of menu bar 1
		repeat until exists window "Batch Sequences"
			delay 0.5
		end repeat
		tell window "Batch Sequences"

tell button -5 to perform action "IV PB"
			click button -5

tell window "Run Sequence Confirmation - IV PB"
				click button "OK"
			end tell

end tell
	end tell
end tell

Where the IV PB is the sequence I am trying to run. If I could get this to work this would go a long way to helping my piece together all of the steps. It seems to be hanging on the:

click menu item "Batch Processing..." of menu 1 of menu item "Document Processing" of menu 1 of menu bar item "Advanced" of menu bar 1

part of the script.

Thanks for any help.

I found that a lot of people have Applescript execute javascript commands

And how would I go about doing that?