Problem with run script command

Hello,

I want run a script within my project. But I got a strange error “Le script ne semble pas provenir d’AppleScript. (-1752)”. (Something like “script not seem to be from applescript” in english). Before running the script I update it.
Can someone help me.

Thanks

set myCommonLibrary to (load script POSIX file (path for main bundle script "Update" extension "scpt"))

tell application "Finder"

set images_path2 to folder "Scripts" of folder "Resources" of folder "Contents" of (path to me) as alias

move file "Update.scpt" of startup disk to images_path2 with replacing and routing suppressed

end tell

run script alias myCommonLibrary

I used the Apple code who is in example “Unit converter”. But I always have the same error message. I really don’t understand what is wrong in my code. The only but important things is that I replace the script file just before load and launch it.

on pathToScripts()
	set appPath to (path to me from user domain) as text
	return (appPath & "Contents:Resources:Scripts:") as text
end pathToScripts

on loadScript(scriptName)
	return load script file (my pathToScripts() & scriptName & ".scpt")
end loadScript

on loadScripts()
	set logLib to my loadScript("Update")
	set LogController to LogController of logLib
end loadScripts

try

tell application "URL Access Scripting"

download "http://archimacs.com/macupdates/Update.scpt.sitx" to file "Update.scpt.sitx" with progress

quit

end tell

set File11 to "Update.scpt.sitx" as text

tell application "StuffIt Expander"

activate

try
					expand file File11 with delete originals
				end try

end tell

tell application "Finder"

set images_path2 to folder "Scripts" of folder "Resources" of folder "Contents" of (path to me) as alias

move file "Update.scpt" of startup disk to images_path2 with replacing and routing suppressed

end tell

on error

display alert "Impossible de se connecter à internet !" attached to window "main"

end try

my loadScripts()
		tell LogController to runrun()