Hi,
I am writing a small script that takes all the messages I have in a local folder on my Mac and generates an mbox file with mime messages. When there are attachments the message is generated on a multipart/mixed content type with the text first and the attachments following.
I noticed that Mail.app gives me in the content of each message the text of the previously sent message and other chains of message texts in the conversation. And in each message I have access to the attachments of that message but not the attachments of the messages previously in the conversation.
Mail.app shows the conversation by getting the previous messages from the sent folder as well as the other messages in the Mailbox and presents them in sequence with attachments.
Is it possible to, having a mail message get the related messages of it either in the sent folder or in the same folder in order to build a multipart/mixed messages representation in chronological order with the attachments interspersed between the corresponding text ?
Thanks,
Regards