Scripting Bluetooth File Exchange

Hi,

I’m trying to write a script which will browse my bluetooth phone, go to a folder, and copy all the files found back to a folder on my desktop. I’ve got part of the way, but I’m a little stumped because the Bluetooth File Exchange doesn’t support any Applescript or keyboard shortcuts for browsing.

What I have so far:

tell application "Bluetooth File Exchange" to launch
tell application "Bluetooth File Exchange" to activate
delay 1
tell application "System Events"
	keystroke return
end tell
delay 9
tell application "System Events"
	click "Memory Card"
	click "Memory Card"
end tell

Now the first bit works well - it loads Bluetooth File Exchange, waits for it to find the phone, issues a return keystroke to browse the device, then waits for it to retrieve the folder tree from the device. Then, I’ve tried to get it to double click on the memory card folder (keystrokes don’t work otherwise it would be easy!), but it won’t even click once let alone twice.

I’m sure I’m doing something wrong - I wonder whether any of you have any thoughts.

What I really need to be able to do is double click on the Memory Card folder, then the Camera folder, then the DCIM folder, then select all (this keyboard shortcut works), then click ‘Get Items’.

I’ve been using UIInspector to find out info about UI stuff in the past, but it’s not giving me anything I know how to use here.

Thanks a lot everyone