Scripting Location Manager

Hi gang. Does anybody know how to script Location Manager, or if it’s even possible to script Location Manager? I’m trying to write a script that switches back and forth between different locations.
I thought that I could simply write a script that says:

tell application "Location Manager"
set current location to "My Location"
end tell--("My Location" is the name of a location within Location Manager.)

But this script doesn’t seem to work. Any ideas??
Thanks in advance for any of your help!
See ya,Scott

I’m using OS9 (9.0.4) and both “set current location to location 1” and “set current location to location “Favorite APPS”” works. The script

tell application "Location Manager"-- 
   name of location 4 -- "Favorite APPs"-- 
   location 4 -- location "Favorite APPs" of application "Location Manager"
   set current location to location "Favorite APPs"
   quit
end tell

causes the location manager to open, switch, wait for a return, execute, then close.
macguy

Thanks so much, Mac Guy!! I was missing the word “location” in my script!! You’re the greatest. I’m definitely an AppleScript novice over here.Could you answer one other question: Do you know of any way to have the AppleScript dismiss that dialog box, or do I need to have my users manually dismiss it every time?
Thanks again, Scott

Me again.
I just read your threads below on dismissing Print Dialog boxes, and it seems from your messages that it probably cannot be done without some 3rd-party solution. I’ll look into these.
Thanks,
Scott

Me again.
I just read your threads below on dismissing Print Dialog boxes, and it seems from your messages that it probably cannot be done without some 3rd-party solution. I’ll look into these.
Thanks,
Scott

"Could you answer one other question: Do you know of any way to have the AppleScript dismiss that dialog box, or do I need to have my users manually "
You might want to examine this.

I don’t know of a way to get AppleScript to dismiss this dialog, but if you have freeware Okey Dokey Pro installed that would do it. Beware the 2 minute event timeout that is the default in AppleScript. You have to have ODP set to clear it in less than 2 minutes or AppleScript will time out. If the dialog is cleared after AppleScript times out then there will be no further execution of your script. You can extend the timeout if you want, but in this case you’ll likely want to set ODP to clear the dialog in a much shorter time.