Send mail to mails choosed from list of mails

Hi!

I have this code:

set destinatarios to {"email1@gmail.com", "email2@gmail.com", "email3@gmail.com"}
set direcciones_emails to (choose from list destinatarios with prompt "Elige los destinatarios:" with multiple selections allowed) as list

tell application "Mail"
	set theNewMessage to make new outgoing message with properties {subject:"Subject text", content:"Content text", visible:true}
	tell theNewMessage
		make new to recipient at end of to recipients with properties {address: direcciones_emails}
		send
	end tell
end tell

I need add selected items from list “destinatarios” and put them to address, to send mail to those email directions how i can write it?

Thanks

direcciones_emails is a list, so I think you have to loop through the list to add each email address to the sender.

set destinatarios to {"email1@gmail.com", "email2@gmail.com", "email3@gmail.com"}
set direcciones_emails to (choose from list destinatarios with prompt "Elige los destinatarios:" with multiple selections allowed) as list

tell application "Mail"
   set theNewMessage to make new outgoing message with properties {subject:"Subject text", content:"Content text", visible:true}
   tell theNewMessage
 repeat with anAddress in direcciones_emails
       make new to recipient at end of to recipients with properties {address: anAddress}
end repeat
       send
   end tell
end tell

Ric