Set x to 1000, 1010, 1020 etc

Hi scripters,

I’m working on a script that changes an RSS into a usable data.php for a website, I get it to change for example, itunes:authorJeffrey Snijder</itunes:author>" into $array[$key][$author] = ‘Jeffrey Snijder’; etc

but now i need to change into a variable counting up so, i set x to 10 but it needs to change every time x is used so 10, 20 30, 40 etc

here is how far i got:

set x to 10
end
set searchList to {"<Array>", "</Array>", "<title>", "</title>", "<itunes:author>", "</itunes:author>", "<description>", "</description>", "<itunes:subtitle>", "</itunes:subtitle>", "<itunes:summary>", "</itunes:summary>", "<guid>", "</guid>", "<pubDate>", "</pubDate>", "<category>", "</category>", "<language>", "</language>", "<itunes:explicit>", "</itunes:explicit>", "<itunes:duration>", "</itunes:duration>", "<itunes:keywords>", "</itunes:keywords>", "<itunes:subtitle>", "</itunes:subtitle>", "<itunes:owner>", "</itunes:owner>", "<filmurl>", "</filmurl>", "<link>", "</link>", "</item>", "<item>", "<enclosure type=", " />", "			$", "		$", "' ;", "<comments>", "</comments>"}

set replaceList to {"

$key = '" & x, "';", "

$array[$key][$title] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$author] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$text]  = '", "';", "$array[$key][$subtitle]  = '", "';", "$array[$key][$summary] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$audio] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$pubDate] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$category] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$language] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$explicit] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$duration] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$keywords] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$subtitle] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$owner] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$filmurl] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$wiki] = '", "';", "$array[$key][$imglarge] = 'xyz';", "$array[$key][$imgsmall] = 'xyz';", "$array[$key][$enclosure] ='<enclosure type=", "';", "$", "$", "';", "$array[$key][$comments] ='<enclosure type=", "';"}
set f to choose file
set ff to open for access f with write permission
set T to read f

set TID to text item delimiters

This schript below comes pretty close to what i need as variables but how do i get X to be as these variables?

set thelist to {}
set x to 10
repeat with x from 100 to 500
	set x to x + x + x + x + x + x + x + x + x + x
	set thelist to thelist & "$key ='" & x & "';
"
	set x to x
	set thelist to thelist & "-" & x & "-" & "
"
	set theString to (thelist as string)

end repeat

Thanks for youre time there is an Example RSS feed you can try http://www.livecast.nl/Example/ the first script on (so you see what i need), it need still a lot of work but you will get the point, right?

do you mean this?

set thelist to {}
repeat with x from 1000 to 5000 by 10
	set end of thelist to "$key ='" & x & "';
"

set end of thelist to "-" & x & "-" & "
"
	set theString to (thelist as string)

end repeat

sjees youre quick! that atleast cleans up my second script but how do i get these variables int o the first script set to x?