Setting the display to a custom ICC profile

Hi,
I’m trying to make a script (for 10.3.9) that would set the display to a custom ICC profile after waking up from sleep mode.
Can’t seem to find a script for this, not enough expierence with Applescript to do it myself.

Thanks

Model: Dual G5
AppleScript: 1.9.3
Browser: Safari 312.3.3
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.3.9)

You can set monitor profiles by scripting ColorSyncScripting. It’s fairly straight fowward, like…

tell application "ColorSyncScripting" to set display profile of display 1 to profile "Whatever.icc" of application "ColorSyncScripting"

Carl,
Thanks for the script but it generated a error:

if run from the script editor after compiling you get

ColorSyncScripting got an error: Can’t set display profile of display 1 to profile “Monitor1228051.icc”

if saved as a run only script nothing happens. I’ll have to play with this something is missing.

Paul

Well, I see that this reply is about two years late, but… it still might be of some use to somebody. To get this script to work, you must use the simple name of your color profile as listed in system preferences, NOT the name of the file. For example instead of using “Whatever.icc”, simply use “Whatever”.

tell application "ColorSyncScripting" to set display profile of display 1 to profile "Whatever"