Starting multiple Instances of the same application with Applescript

I hope this is in the right place.

Just got started with Applescript a couple of days ago-- My question is how would I go about running multiple copies of the same application with applescript?
At this point I am trying to create a multiboxing tool for Wow. Here is the basic code-- I have made copies of the game and labelled them as “world of warcraft2” and so forth and this code works sometimes-- if I compile the code though it removes the 2,3,4,5, from the other wow copies so that it does not run properly.
Are there work arounds for launching multiple copies of the same application?

The most I have found is perhaps using a shell script and “-n” and linking the app to that-- have yet for that to work though-- it doesn’t like the spaces in the path I described even if I do World\ of\ Warcraft.app it gets stuck on the “of” and I don’t know why…
anyway, since I’ve just joined the forums maybe one of the stickies has something I can relate to my
problem, off I go.

code:
–entering your teams information

display dialog “Please enter your group’s login information.”
–Lead
set firstString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your Lead Account” default answer “”)
set secondString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your Lead Password” default answer “”)
–1st Slave
set thirdString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your First Slave’s Account” default answer “”)
set fourthString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your First Slave’s Password” default answer “”)
–2nd Slave
set fifthString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your Second Slave’s Account” default answer “”)
set sixthString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your Second Slave’s Password” default answer “”)
–3rd Slave
set seventhString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your Third Slave’s Account” default answer “”)
set eigthString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your Third Slave’s Password” default answer “”)
–4th Slave
set ninthString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your Fourth Slave’s Account” default answer “”)
set tenthString to text returned of (display dialog “Enter your Fourth Slave’s Password” default answer “”)

–Start clonekeys and Lead’s instance of wow

tell application “System Events”
tell application “CloneKeys” to activate
end tell

tell application “World of Warcraft” to activate
keystroke tab
keystroke “a” using {command down}
keystroke firstString
keystroke tab
keystroke secondString
keystroke return
end tell

–adjusts the size of the rest of the wow accounts, launches them, and then resets the scale back to default size

do shell script “defaults write NSGlobalDomain AppleDisplayScaleFactor 0.5”

tell application “World of Warcraft2” to activate
keystroke tab
keystroke “a” using {command down}
keystroke thirdString
keystroke tab
keystroke fourthString
keystroke return
end tell

tell application “World of Warcraft3” to activate