Still looking for script for Entourage

Hello,

I have an application (FMPro) that makes mail-messages in plain-text format and puts it in the Outbox-folder from Entourage.
Now I want to insert a specific signature in every mailmessage.
So the script has to do the following for every message in the Outbox folder:

• set the email to HTML
  • insert the signature
  • set the category
  • move it to a specific mailbox after sending.
  • sent it later.

Who can help me an d give me the instructions to do this??
Thanks in advange!!

Here’s the basic form to talk to Entourage. If you open up the Entourage scripting dictionary, you should be able to figure out how to insert a signature and the other parts that you want:

set PathToDesktop to path to the desktop as text
tell application "Microsoft Entourage"
	activate
	set email_content to "This is a test."
	set ToList to {"address1@gmail.com", "address2@hotmail.com"}
	set new_message to make new draft window with properties {subject:"Testing Script", content:email_content as Unicode text, attachment:(PathToDesktop & "File.txt"), recipient:ToList}
	send new_message
end tell

Model: iMac Intel 10.5.8
Browser: Firefox 3.0.2
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.5)

Thanks for your posting, but the problem is that FileMaker Pro makes the email and puts it in the outbox for sending.

I want to change the emails with a script and that is the script I was talking about.

I’ve found a sort of a “solution”

set fileThese to messages in folder "Outbox"
	repeat with fileThis in fileThese
		open fileThis
		set subjectText to the subject of fileThis as string
		set contentText to content of fileThis as string
		set theRecipients to every recipient of fileThis
		--set theRecipients to the address of recipient 1 of fileThis
		try
			activate
			set theMsg to make new draft window with properties {account:POP account "Home", subject:subjectText, recipient:theRecipients, content:contentText as Unicode text}
		send theMsg
		end try
	end repeat
end tell

When I try this it’s trying to send the message, but there is no recipient filled in. So it can’t be sent.

When I switch the statement about theRecipients (switch the – in both lines) it works fine, but only with the first name in the To-field.
Can somebody help me to solve this tiny problem?? I want all the names in the To-field.