[Suggestion] New Forum Section For Hammerspoon/Lua

I see that this is very heavily an AppleScript-oriented forum, but I also notice branches into more general scripting topics, and other means of automation for macOS/iOS, i.e. Shortcuts.

With this in mind, I’m wondering whether there would be room and/or interest for a new forum section to be created for automation and scripting with Hammerspoon and Lua. I don’t have a huge amount of experience with it but I understand it bridges with the Apple APIs directly, so doesn’t employ Apple Events to achieve its outcomes. What difference this has on what is or isn’t achievable is unclear to me, but I’m looking to explore it and wonder if others might be to, or whether this would be outside the remit of this forum ?

An interesting idea. This is the first I’ve heard of Hammerspoon. If significant interest surfaces, I can create a forum for it.

Alternatively, at least in the near term, I could rename the Shortcuts forum to something like “Not AppleScript” and make it a place for non-AppleScript scripting discussions.