Table Won't Sort After Double Click Set

I have a table that worked fine before I set its double click arguments and target in IB. After setting those, the table freezes when I click on a column header to try to sort. I have another program where my table has both these functions and it works fine – as far as I can tell all the settings are the same in both programs. I’m completely stumped by this problem. Any suggestions?

Ric

After Edit: The table is the only thing that freezes when I click on the column header. The rest of the controls in the app as well as the table’s scroll bars, still work. If I repopulate the table, during the same run, it becomes live again, and I can do the double clicks, but trying to sort freezes it again.

I found the problem. The “conditionally Sets Enabled” check boxes under the double click arguments list were set, and unsetting those fixed the problem.

Ric

Do you have an action set for the table?

I’m not sure what you mean. I have the double click action set, but the selector under sent actions in the connections pane of the inspector is not connected.

Ric