Text Oversets in Indd CS

Just curious.
Does anyone know if I script exists for InDesign CS that checks for text overflow on all text frames within a document?

I don’t have a full script for this with me, but here is the meat of what you need to write one yourself

tell application "Adobe InDesign CS2"
		set x to every text frame of every page of active document whose overflows = true
end tell

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I needed. I intend to add this into a Quickey that moves on to Spell Check right after this dialog box appears. My attached script may not be perfect since I am still very new to scripting. But it seems to work very well.

tell application "InDesign CS"
	try
		set x to number of every text frame of every page of active document whose overflows is true
		if x is less than 1 then return
		if x is greater than 0 and x is less than 2 then display dialog "Found " & x & " Overset Text Frame!" buttons {"OK"} default button 1 with icon 2
		if x is greater than 1 then display dialog "Found " & x & " Overset Text Frames!" buttons {"OK"} default button 1 with icon 2

on error
		display dialog "Error, please see administrator." buttons {"OK"} default button 1 with icon 2
	end try

end tell