Why does Chrome sometimes open a private window and sometimes open a regular window? Is Chrome's AS support buggy?

This is a simplied, and probably broken, version of my code:

on run {}
	tell application "Google Chrome" to launch
			set activeTab to 1
			my openURLS(URLs)
			my generateData()
	end tell
end run

on openURLS(URLs)
	tell application id "com.google.chrome" to tell (make new window with properties {mode:"incognito"})
		repeat with theUrl in URLs
			set newTab to make new tab with properties {URL:theUrl}
		end repeat
	end tell
	tell application "Google Chrome" to set active tab index of first window to 1
	repeat while (tab is «constant ASDSasDL»)
		delay 0.1
	end repeat
end openURLS

on genereraData()
		tell application id "com.google.chrome" to (make new window with properties {mode:"normal"})
		open location "chrome-extension://bkdgflcldnnnapblkhphbgpggdiikppg/dashboard/html/browser.html"
	end tell
end genereraData

What the code above does (or is supposed to do) is that it opens a bunch of URLs in an incognito window in Chrome and then opens a regular window in Chrome with a chrome-extension://-URL (such URLs seems to be disallowed in incognito windows).

Usually this works as expected but 1 time out of 10 or 1 time out of 50 the chrome-extension-URL is opened in the incognito window, breaking my whole workflow. Since it happens quite seldom, and seemingly random, it is hard to track down. Besides, most of the time it works. Why is this happening? Is Chrome’s AS support known to be buggy (Which doesn’t seem to be a very unlikely explanation, does it??