Window as sheet question...

I have created a window that I’m using as a custom sheet, using Shane’s Myriad helpers. On this window (as a sheet) I have an indeterminate progress object and a label object that are initially hidden. When the OK button is clicked there is 30-90 seconds of processing that takes place before the window/sheet is closed. I used the setHidden_(0) for each of these objects (i.e., statProgress’s setHidden_(0)) but they do not appear. Is that because they are on a window being used as a custom sheet or is it something else?

I have checked and everything is linked up correctly in IB to properties in the app. It’s not a big deal if this doesn’t work, I just like a bit of visual indication that something is really happening after the OK button has been clicked.

Thanks in advance,
Brad Bumgarner

Model: Macbook (mid 2010)
Browser: Safari 7536.25
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.7)

Uh, never mind…I guess. :lol: It wasn’t working LAST night but it IS working today. :smiley:

Model: Macbook (mid 2010)
Browser: Safari 7536.25
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.7)

Obviously I’m confused because it ISN’T working after all. They were visible at one point while I was testing code and had portions commented out (including code to hide them again before the window/sheet when away).

Are you calling displayIfNeeded to update the window?

D’oh! And I just read that too!!:lol:
Thanks.