Xcode 4.5 : autoreleased with no pool in place

Ok, I haven’t made any new apps with ASOC for awhile and I have Xcode 4.5.2 installed. When I make a vanilla app I get the follow…

objc[8820]: Object 0x10011da50 of class NSPathStore2 autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug
objc[8820]: Object 0x10011de30 of class NSPathStore2 autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug
objc[8820]: Object 0x10202b570 of class __NSArrayM autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug
objc[8820]: Object 0x10202bc00 of class __NSCFString autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug
objc[8820]: Object 0x10202bd50 of class __NSCFString autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug
objc[8820]: Object 0x10202bf40 of class __NSCFString autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug
objc[8820]: Object 0x10202bef0 of class __NSCFString autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking - break on objc_autoreleaseNoPool() to debug

Searching the lists I found http://macscripter.net/viewtopic.php?id=38475 that talks about garbage collector. I believe that ARC has replaced this and garbage collector is no long in this Xcode version since I could not find it. I do have ARC off. I don’t get any errors or warnings but the output concerns me.

Anyone know what’s going on?

Model: Mac Pro 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
Browser: Safari 536.26.17
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.7)

You have to either (a) turn ARC on, in which case the app will only run under 10.8 or later, or (b) turn on garbage collection. Either way, you’ll probably want to see the caveats here www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/errata.html and in my book.

Thanks Shane!
I’ll buy your updated version since I only have version 2.0 of your book. It really helped me back then and I’m sure a lot has changed since that version.