Automate 3 QuickTime movies on 3 projectors from 1 computer

Hello AppleSript Masters,

I’m trying to automate playback of 3 separate QuickTime movies that are of different lengths and display them on 3 separate projectors from the same computer.
I’ve just bought a G5 Tower with an extra 128MB graphics card so I have a total of 4 DVI outputs.
I’m trying to write a script that will automatically loop the 3 movies on the 3 separate projection screens when the computer is switched on.
I don’t know why, but the Script Editor won’t let me record the QuickTime actions. :frowning:
I’ve got it mostly working but the catch is that I want the movies to always start playing together at the beginning of the loop even though they are of different lengths.
So each movie that has finished will pause until all the movies have finished before looping back to the beginning.

I hoping there’s an easy solution to this problem.

Thanks for your time.
Mark

Model: PawerMac G5 Dual 2Ghz
AppleScript: 1.10.3
Browser: Safari 2.0.3 (417.8)
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.4)

then where is your code?

set fileList to {alias "first.mov",alias "second.mov",alias "third.mov"}
tell application "QuickTime Player"
	set {play sound in background, open movie in new player, only front movie plays sound} to {true, true, false}
	repeat with aFile in fileList
		open aFile
	end repeat
	tell movies
		set {controller type, presentation mode, auto close when done, close when done, auto quit when done, looping} to {standard, normal, false, false, false, false}
		repeat
			set isPlaying to true
			present scale screen background color {0, 0, 0}
			--play
			rewind
			repeat until isPlaying is false
				set {a, b, c} to playing
				set isPlaying to a or b or c
			end repeat
		end repeat
	end tell
end tell

note: there is no end to this script. It will loop again and again.